This is ideal for Reiki practitioners and Reiki master/teachers that what to give talks, presentations and lectures about Reiki.
It covers in detail the complete Reiki level 2 course from start to finish and makes it very easy for you to teach and make a presentation to 1, 2 or a group of people.
Below is a list of the contents that are inside the powerpoint presentations.
The Reiki 2 table of Contents for the powerpoint presentation:
1. - An introduction to the second degree
2. - Gassho the first pillar of Reiki
3. - Reiji-Ho the second pillar of Reiki
4. - Chiryo the third pillar of Reiki
5. - Namaste
6. - New possibilities with Reiki 2
7. - The sacred Reiki symbols
8. - The first sacred symbol Cho Ku Rei
9. - The second sacred symbol Sei Heiki
10. - The third sacred symbol Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen
11. - Distant or absent Reiki healing
12. - A traditional distant Reiki healing technique
13. - Examples of sending distant Reiki healing
14. - Working with Reiki 2
15. - Reiki hand positions for treating a client
16. - Extra Reiki hand positions
17. - Combining Reiki with other healing disciplines
18. - Animal Reiki techniques
Reiki 2 powerpoint presentation - Teach Reiki to a group
The Reiki 2 powerpoint presentation comes in all these file formats
Powerpoint 97 - 2003 slides
Powerpoint 2007 slides
Powerpoint slide notes
After payment has been confirmed, you will automatically be directed to a page where you can easily click on a download button which will automatically download your Reiki items to your computer.
You will also be sent an email with a download button where you just click on it and it will download all your Reiki items to your computer.